Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 6, 2012

The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk V1.0.2 download

The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk is a real android application.Now Strike the actual roads because Lt Frank Drebin Jr in the completely new journey depending on the Naked GunNamed simply by Pocket Game player as among the “Top Ten The majority of Predicted Games associated with 2012”Hit the particular roads as well as funnel typically the hard-nosed, dim-witted Lt Frank Drebin Jr within an all-new experience depending on the Naked GunSpoofing contemporary criminal offense dramas & well-known games tradition, THE NAKED GUN: ICUP apk includes the completely tone of voice behaved, traditional experience game up-to-date with regard to today’s modern day target audience. 
The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk V1.0.2
Episode 1–Date with Destiny 
My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin Jr., Detective Lieutenant , I.C.U.P. Unit,?a specific division in the police division.? We had just invest months of late night stakeouts.? Night just after night of consuming awful take out and peeing in Ed’s thermos.?
We were within the case of a missing Councilman. A actual heavy hitter down at City Hall.? He attempted to acquire in touch with me months ago, about some grand conspiracy he’d uncovered. Then he vanished! We dragged the lake and located his car or truck, together with a suitcase filled with money.? He may possibly are trying to run or, as I indicated in my report, only forgot in which he parked his car.?
Anyway, it was time to get this case on the court residence.? Time for you to roll. 

Top features of the The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk: 
  • Dozen of Cases to Resolve
  • Finger-Tapping Mini-Games
  • A huge selection of Collectible Objects
  • Upgrade Franks Apartment and Unlock New Outfits to Put on
  • OpenFeint Integration with 28 Achievements
  • Fully Voice Acted Classic Adventure Game
  • Written by Naked Gun Writer/Producer Bob LoCash
Note that: There exists an further download of as much as 150MB essential to launch this game 
Update Version of the The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk: 
  • SIZE:47M 
  • PRICE:$4.62 
  • CATEGORY:Brain & Puzzle 
  • CONTENT RATING:Medium Maturity 
  • CURRENT VERSION:1.0.2 
  • REQUIRES ANDROID:2.1 and up 
  • INSTALLS:10-50 
  • UPDATED:June 1, 2012 
Install of the The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk: 
Erica on June 5, 2012 commented about The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk V1.0.2 that I had created troubles however developed a completely new game & right now everything appears to become great on my small Galaxy Nexus. Get in touch with DNA using any kind of problems with the email address contact information

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài Viết Liên Quan